Peer Review Process
Article acceptance process
- Author registration in the system and submission of the paper
- Review of papers within a week from reception by the internal administrator
- Referral of the paper to the editorial board meeting, if approved by the board, the paper is referred to 3 referees for peer review
- Evaluation of the paper by the referees and communication of results of peer reviewing to the chief editor
- The basis for peer review is the journal’s terms and conditions
- Conclusions drawn and announcement of the decision by the chief editor within 6 months
- If the paper is rejected, the authors will be informed. If the paper requires corrections, it will be sent to the author for modifications which must take place within 2 weeks upon notification.
- The peer review of the revised paper will take place within 2 weeks and afterwards sent for editing in case of approval.
- Upon literary and technical editing, eventually the paper will be placed and published.